
Afterwards, you bargain for fake (yet quality) Italian brand-name bags, belts, wallets, glasses. Here you will find that you in fact have friends and family who are. Believe it or not, you have many brothers and friends in Milano, all of which are merchants. "I make you good price, you are my brother, come..." It suprised me that I had family of Senegalese origin. 99% of the merchants are from Senegal. He will tell you a price, which you will then take the square root of, divide by 3, subrtact 2 and round up, and there you have it, that's your price!
I was staying at my friend Inès' place with her flatmate, Mariangela, and her dof, Pimpe. Mariangela was bent on talking to me in Italian only, thinking that I would learn that way: wrong. I'm still just as lost as before.
Here's Pimpe loathing the commencement of her bath. She is a great dog who became my new friend.
Friday night we checked out a random rasta party in a park. Pimpe is a funny dog: she lured a big dog to our area. This dog proceeded to sniff around and somehow, maybe because she was wearing brown, mistook Mariangela for a tree...At the modern art museum.

A cow-art exposition of display around the city (at least 50 or so cows, each one unique).


No comments:
Post a Comment